Free Accessibility Advice and Equipment
AbilityNet would like to invite your organisation to join their network and to link in with your local Community Partner in London, West Midlands, East Midlands and the North East.
Sustaining Switched On Communities is a Big Lottery funded accessibility project available to voluntary sector organisations and is completely free to join.
By being part of the project your centre will have access to:
- Equipment - A kit of assistive technology
- Staff development - Development opportunities for your staff (Access to training from AbilityNet)
- Loan bank - We will offer your organisation and your users access to a large bank of assistive technology
- Assessments - Help with assessing the needs of your disabled service users and staff
- Help and support - Both AbilityNet and your local community partner will be on hand to offer help and advice on any accessibility related matters throughout the project
As part of your organisation's involvement AbilityNet would need feedback on how many individuals you have helped through this project and where appropriate relevant case studies.
Please note places are limited. Contact AbilityNet on 0800 269545 or email@example.com to find out about centres in your area or to link with one of the partners.